Thursday, April 12, 2018

Red Rooster

this looks so cool in the dark. It will go somewhere in my kitchen which has red accents

this glass bowl is orange on the underside. I did buy a hanger in which I could put this on the wall

this oil painting is on textured paper. I like it. Too bad my reflection got on the photo

The warm, sunny, windless day perfect for biking did not happen as promised yesterday. There is a small window of acceptable weather tomorrow. My cardiovascular system is in shape but the specific muscles need training for the long ride in early June. I did go to the fancy gym the other day with a friend to use machines that work muscles otherwise ignored and to sit in the whirlpool which made me feel so much better. Yes I have my own Jacuzzi but I rarely use it. We did run into  a former "mom' that left our group years ago. I remain Facebook friends with her so I pretty much know what she is up to.

At least it is warm enough finally for the flowers to come out. It is raining as I type.

Out of boredom, I went to one of the fancier resale shops yesterday. I need to learn some restraint. Still mulling over whether I want a huge solar birdbath....

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

LOVE the rooster.
And the glass bowl. There is something about glass...

Followers

Blog Archive