Friday, February 9, 2018

Semitic semantics

This artist specialized in taking photos of the Amish Goes well in my hall way
only orchid in bloom though I have some Xmas cacti blossoms and a kalanchoe 
art for the bathroom wall
She is with us yet again. We are in the middle of a blizzard. There was a snow day earlier in the week too though that one really wasn't necessary. No end in sight for all this snow. Hate winter!!!

Compare and contrast the two statements:

He is a real Christian

He is a real Jew

One is positive and the other is negative. Why is this so?

We did have one brief reprieve from the seemingly non-stop snow, yesterday in which I went out to eat with a friend. Running is impossible outside. Hopefully my boring elliptical trainer and weight lifting sessions will be enough to keep me somewhat in shape. Still haven't lost the weight I gained in January. and I had been so good up to then. Having fancy hotel meals during the next two weeks will not be good.

And Don'tae won't be able to drive through the blizzard to pick up Maya and Naomi has to work. Steve is all crabby, so much so I won't miss him much when I am gone.





1 comment:

baili said...

i felt so proud of you that how you overcome the disease and stayed calm and positive which i consider half of cure itself

awesome photos and elegant stuff
your grandgirl is adorable!

hope your weather gets well soon

Followers

Blog Archive