Sunday, November 22, 2015

Bella






more 'art' above my jacuzzi

snow
lights in our bedroom
glass plate  for a cardinal fan. Might have to get one for myself
Isn't he pretty? At one point, we had 3 males and 2 females taking turns at the feed cake
We couldn't get all three in the frame but there is one of our many juncos

Bella dumped about 8 inches here yesterday, even more in some areas. A rude awakening.
 Just last week I was merrily riding my bike in the sunshine. Fortunately, the first few
inches didn't stick to the road and I was able to run. And today, I waited for the plow
 and then the sun to melt the crumbs before venturing out.
 
The snow does look pretty but I fretted about all the accidents it caused. They recently
 strengthened the snow laws in Ann Arbor. If more than an inch falls by 6 am, it better
 be off your sidewalk by noon. So glad we (Steve!) doesn't need to run over there and
clean the walks. The snowblower works so yay for that as our driveway is huge.
 
We just hunkered down, watched the birds and I hung up stuff. No grandbabies this
weekend though Maya will be here briefly as a transfer point between parents.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Love your birds.
And your snow...

Followers

Blog Archive