Thursday, October 15, 2015

More fall color












Cold winds are blowing. It will frost tomorrow night so I will have to bring a lot of stuff in and say good bye to a lot what is out there. Yesterday I biked through such prettiness but didn't stop as it was drizzling and I was cold. I would chill if I weren't moving.

Our township  must have the most nature preserves of any township. I went to the biggest one today before it began to rain.

I have an eyeball bleed again, this time in my other eye. I look very hideous.

Waiting impatiently for news on our house...

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

What causes the eyeball bleeds? A friend of mine got them every time she did heavy exercise.
Love your colour - and good luck at finally shedding the albatross.

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

The ophthalmologist said the blood vessels get more fragile as I age and I could look forward to this happening more in the future. It has been only 2 months ago that this happened the first time. Yeah, I will be so happy when we are done with the albatross. Inspection was today but they have 4 days to respond.

Followers

Blog Archive