Friday, May 22, 2015

Blubarb pie


My friend loves making pies. Yesterday's experiment was what one could do with rhubarb.  One pie was just rhubarb which I would think would be too sour as usually strawberries are added to sweeten but it turned out to be delicious. The other pie had blueberries in it.  also tasty. Later we had a wonderful dinner downtown sitting outside in the setting sun and had a marvelous talk.  I had green curry black rice and quinoa stirfry as I am a sucker for anything coconut
  By the time I went to bed, I had been up  more than 19 hours yet now I am awake as it is past 7 in Michigan. will listen to podcasts until it is reasonable to get up California time

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

The black rice dish sounds right up my alley. Good to hear you are having a lovely time.

Followers

Blog Archive