Sunday, September 14, 2014

Asters and Black-eyed Susans

Asters and black-eyed Susans in our neighborhood. On my bike ride, lots of asters and sunflowers. Still have
 lots of black-eyed Susans around my patio


This will be my 2nd attempt at posting. Somehow the automatic save function is NOT
 functioning.
Too cold to bike early this morning: summer don't leave! So I slept late, did a killer
 suduko and met up with Josh  and Allie for brunch.

By mid-afternoon, it was warm enough to bike albeit with the old, duct-taped bike 
(still faster on it though). A better day than yesterday and tomorrow shall be fun too, 
so yay for that.

Below cute restaurant 5 miles north of Josh where I had my chicken and waffles (yum!)
And Allie in a box




1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Allie is rocking that box. Such a cutie.

Followers

Blog Archive