Thursday, May 22, 2014

Love is never having to say you're sorry..

Neptune's cave: Sardinia. Should I visit it? This is my niece's photograph
Who remembers that silly quote that is my title? I'll give you a hint..lots of little Jennifers appeared not long after that movie (but surprisingly, not so many Olivers). One of the sappiest movies of all times.

Anyway, I don't agree with the quote. One should say that you are sorry. Yesterday my bike ride seemed unduly difficult due to the heat and humidity and..all of a sudden my brake is rubbing against the wheel. The bike worked fine the other day. What happened in the meantime? Could Steve have knocked it over accidentally?  Yes indeed he did when asked but...it was all MY fault for cluttering the garage.No sorry. No trying to fix what he broke..just blame the victim. He breaks things of mine alot and never, never apologizes. Some how he finds a way to say that it was my fault.

Ugh.

The baby robins pictured yesterday are gone. I guess they looked pretty big in that nest. I think childhood lasts just 2 weeks for them and then, time to move on.

Love Story.  That's the name of the sappy movie. I did have a crush on Ryan O'Neal left over from my Peyton Place days. Who watched that?

1 comment:

Teri Bernstein said...

Ugh
Ugh
Ugh
Ugh
Apologies make all the difference!

Followers

Blog Archive