Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baby Girl comes home


Not sure if this is a real smile or random muscle twitching though at one point I did believe she smiled at me


Josh is not sure if the pacifier is a curse or a godsend

Finally asleep
Julie's milk came in; Alison came home with only a slight drop from her birth weight. All (mostly) is right with the world.

Yesterday we visited them, today we visited Shanna's family.

In the evenings, the hummingbird wars continue (probably during the day too). So much energy is expended making sure the others don't get a drink.

I finally saw this year the sand hill cranes though I have been hearing them. Too far away for my iphone and they were gone when I returned with the real camera.

And cheddar cauliflower is back.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive