Monday, June 25, 2012

Is there a chipmunk in the house?

Yep there is.

Ever since Fluffy moved to Texas, we have been crawling with chipmunks. They like to bite through my strings of solar lights, just for fun. They scamper under my feet as I sit  on my patio. Today as I sat on my patio (an especially beautiful day today) I could see it peering at me from inside my kitchen. I am not sure how it got in. I assume it was hiding between the two glass sliding doors and snuck in as I opened one of them.  I've looked for it in the house. No luck but I am not sure how I am going to get it out of here.

I went for a nice long run into the country today. I am tired. The Livestrong alumni class starts up today in which we work with weights and do stretches but between all my training and the yoga, I decided to wait until fall.

I have Ms. Maya this afternoon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive