Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cape Ann

While we await Baby Girl, we decided to do some sightseeing. As a kid, I had fond memories of Cape Ann. We had nice weather.  Love the beautiful New England houses along the rocky coast!
Rockport


Daniel squinting




View from coffee shop window




Oliver



Steve in the foreground in downtown Rockport



The fishing shed is knownas Motif Number Oine. My father took numerous photos of this when I was a kid

Outside of town we found a flock of about 25 turkeys..very timid but later two of the
males charged Oliver and me. One of the males fanned his feathers, a first for me. See  below



Steve and the boys in front of the Gloucester memorial  for all the fishermen lost at  sea. 


Not on Cape Ann but in Cambridge Sunday entering the hospital to
have Baby Girl..didn't happen




Lobster traps

Can't have too many Motifs, best photographed in the afternoon. We were there in  the morning


Followers

Blog Archive