Monday, February 20, 2012

Wild Turkeys Won't Keep me away

From a year ago-note beards
Today on my long run (temp 23 deg but no wind and sunny), I ran past a flock of wild turkeys, about 15 of them including a white one (domestic escapee?)in a farmer's field. This was the first time I have seen them near (3 miles) my house. What I don't see any more are pheasants. When I lived in the township, often I would find them in my front yard but I think it has been 5 years since I've seen one. There used to be a preserve of Sichuan pheasants on my run but that is gone.

In the past few months, I signed up for all these LivingSocial and Groupon photobook deals. They are all set to expire in a week and I could be called away at anytime. Ugh! I am so disorganized.It is not even clear which ones I have used.

I have boxes and boxes of photos not in any particular order. I want to digitalize them and make books for the kids.
And my computer is a mess with subfolders of photos all over the place..it will take forever to clean this all up.

1 comment:

Teri Bernstein said...

Th human condition! The photos, the STUFF. The crazy computer files. I think the Groupon people are counting on us to forget, BTW

Followers

Blog Archive