Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Just 86 days 'til spring...





Above are some paintings of Josh's mother-in-law. Their house is full of these. The bottom two pictures are of her two children: Julia is the middle picture. She also makes jewelry. One of my X-mas presents this year is a necklace made up of polished white stones that the MIL made.. Marble? I will post a picture of it at some point. I do like it a lot.

Ah the doldrums of winter! It is snowing out now. I try to run when the pavement is dry, which has been the case for the past 4 days. Steve is back at work; my baby sitting duties are temporarily suspended. I do have plenty of projects to keep me busy but here I sit..

Today is my sister-in-law's birthday. Last year we surprised her in Seattle for a birthday that was divisible by 10. Here is her and her husband at the wedding:
Right above is a picture of her after graduating from kindergarten. I have pictures of Shanna that look so much like her. See below though Shanna is just 4 here.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive