Friday, April 15, 2011

Soccer mom redux

From the web (thanks JP). This baby seems to be enjoying its bath

It is soccer season again. I went out last night to watch Josh and his buddies play. Most everyone is out of shape but as they are young, they will be back to normal soon. They won handily (11-2). It cracks me up when they complain they can't do the things they once did (most were HS athletes if not college athletes) because they are so old. Ha! I once worked with a woman who had states times (in a big state at that) when she was in HS running cross country. At the ripe old age of 28, she complained she was too old to run that distance any more. I didn't start running until I was that age and had 2 kids.

But even though I underestimated how cold it would be standing out there, it was fun and his new team seems to have developed a camaraderie already.

We had one day of summer this month and hardly any spring. The bunnies are in full force chewing up all my flowers before they get a chance to bloom.

Bad bunnies!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive