Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

The family at Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday

Dinner was very nice yesterday. I love it when the kids are all together though Dontae was not there. Too many relatives to visit.  The babies all seemed to be in good moods. Oliver worked on his puzzle for most of the dinner. For someone who hasn't even turned three yet, he is quite adept.

For those of you outside the US, Black Friday is the recently coined term for the Friday after Thanksgiving in which the X-mas shopping season officially starts. Each year the stores open earlier and earlier. We usually sit this one out. I'm not a big fan of malls especially crowded ones.

I instead spent part of this morning running off some of the dinner. The first snowflakes that I saw at least, fell as I ran with the windchill around 10 deg F. I tried to minimize running west directly into the wind. Still it felt good to be moving. Yesterday I was too busy slicing and dicing and basting to exercise.

The Bostonians are coming for dinner. I will try to find a tasty way to serve leftovers.

1 comment:

Daria said...

Sue, that is a lovely picture. Looks like a wonderful family you have there.

Followers

Blog Archive