Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hummingbird

I didn't think the female hummingbird made it through the storms as I haven't seen her though the male still comes back but she has discovered the roses behind my house instead.

I am still sweating the small stuff too much to even begin to write a blog not full of whining so I won't. Just to say: you'd think that a GPS device would be able to tell you what distance a route would be-not just as the crow flies. Avoid G****n N*vis like the plague!

Also: the rental office was broken into and some of the rent checks were stolen and cashed, a check made out specifically to the apartment complex. Who pays ? They want a new check.
Now the bank shouldn't have cashed it and they presumably will make good on it at some point but until then, no money for Naomi and Don'tae unless...

2 comments:

Teri Bernstein said...

I was going to leave a comment, but my authentication word is:
"poupe"
and I have forgotten what I was going to say.
temporarily
Dear Sue--do you need a hug? a weekend at a spa? there is so much reality creeping up on Naomi! Rent! a baby! No wonder a navigation device can't figure out what direction you should take...

Sue in Italia/In the Land Of Cancer said...

Poupe indeed!
I will have some babies this weekend. I do want Maya to stay put for the moment as that would really not be good.

Followers

Blog Archive