Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Any day?

Still no baby. You'd think that at least her waters would burst with that big opening but she continues to gestate.

So cool, dry air moved in and I ran comfortably without a break for 7.5 miles. Yesterday I ran by a medium size snapping turtle. They look so primitive. I missed turtle day in May when all the female snappers come out of the water to lay their eggs. They can have 3 feet long shells sometimes. I used to go to the nearby pond with Naomi to feed the ducks and would cringe because about 6 feet out, I could see the noses of the snappers laying in wait in case the ducklings ventured into their territory.

Did more gardening today as the weather was so nice though I have alot left to do. I quit when I accidentally pulled on a probable very small poison ivy plant. Hopefully I washed off the oil in time but in the past this has been enough to turn me into a mass of welts.

Found a long, lost friend on Facebook so that's a plus.

Josh and his 2 buddies want to go on a road trip this weekend. They get a car and gas. Their target? Paris, which looks around 220 miles away going through most of Belgium. Too bad he didn't take my Michelin, page by page, French map book. But my phrase book covers French along with German and Italian so that might be useful. He wants to know where to stay ( my advice-don't drive into the city) and see. What to see is the easy part. Oh I wish I was there!!! Just a few days ago, he had no idea that he would find himself in Germany drinking Kolsch by the pint. Who knows what the future holds?

2 comments:

Holly said...

WHAT??? no baby yet?? Maya, Maya...come out to play....

Teri Bernstein said...

I took an online quiz "What sex is your baby" and made up answers based on the pictures posted of Naomi.
Hmmm....the answer: Manny not Maya....just as long as he looks good in pink...

Followers

Blog Archive