Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where's the beef?

The vajay-jay as Naomi calls it
Profile-Seems to have a prominent forehead
So Baby Tae-Nae's chances of being a boy has slipped from 65% to 25%. The sonographer wouldn't commit-the same one we had before. No waiting in this facility and the sonographer is very friendly and accommodating. Most of the time, the baby was in a position not conducive to a crotch shot but Naomi made the baby switch positions and it finally openned its legs. Nothing dangling but without a clear hamburger sign, she wouldn't commit. She'll have another ultrasound in her last month but babies then usually have their backs to the camera. Other than that, the baby appears healthy, proper amount of fluid, all systems normal, weighs 2.1 lbs, has a head diameter (not circumference-of 9 cm). Julia, my daughter-in-law, came with us. Hopefully she'll catch baby fever. Dontae and Naomi didn't seem too sad about the lack of boy equipment (though it still could be hidden). I do like her girl name but Dontae does not. He has another name in mind. We'll see who wins this battle.
Julia bought Dakota a pink Snugli along with some sex neutral clothes for Baby Tae-Nae. Pictures of this tomorrow. We all went out to dinner for her birthday. Very pleasant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never
understand. It seems too complex and very broad for
me. I am looking forward for your next post,
I'll try to get the hang of it!

Followers

Blog Archive