Monday, September 14, 2009

thieves

Someone took Steve's credit card number and ordered $450 of stuff online last week. I would be curious to what address the stuff was sent. He told them that he wanted to cancel the card. Why? they asked. Duh!!!While I was recovering from my surgery last year, someone openned a Sear's acct using my driver's license (which hadn't left my possession). They had my address and my SSN. I am assuming a bank employee.

When I can't sleep in the middle of the night (often), I do Italian exercises. Hopefully some of this stuff is penetrating my brain. I did have a dream in which I kept saying A che ora parte il prossimo treno? (what time does the next train leave) but trains kept coming and going without me on them. It could be that I wasn't even in Italy and that's why noone understood me.

Today is the warmest day of the week but I had a nice run. Not nearly as sore from biking as I was last week. Then I spent more than an hour hacking away at all the blackberry vines that invaded my yard. I filled up the huge lawn recycling container to the top.

Naomi is going furniture shopping with Dontae. Wish she'd just stay here.

Love Alicia Key's song: Dontcha Know (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMQ66HyENpo&feature=related)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive