Saturday, May 30, 2009

How I keep busy

I haven't forgot about my blessings. They are many and I am keeping a list so I don't leave anything out but I will leave that for another day.

We've had nice cool weather here this week-good for gardening and running. I finally finished making my container gardens. I love watching things grow. Unfortunately the weeds have been growing too. I filled up the huge vegetation recycling bin Thursday with unwanted growth.

For those of you on Facebook, Shanna posted another video of Oliver dancing. Very cute. They will be here Wednesday for Naomi's graduation. Naomi has been difficult. This is the second month in a row that she went way over texting and as warned, we took her phone away for a week. Tomorrow she is going to a babyshower for her classmate who won't turn 18 for another few months. She's keeping the little boy.

So for May, I've run 100 miles. For the past 6 years, this has been my goal but the broken arm, then hypothyroidism and then CANCER got in the way. It has become much easier than a month before but I am still very slow. As the weight goes away, hopefully I will be a little faster.

1 comment:

Sara Diana said...

Sue, I truly love your spirit. You are an inspiration! I may get my 100 miles next year!! I WILL do the Snowdonia marathon!

Followers

Blog Archive