Monday, May 4, 2009

The Frog Pond

Oliver in Boston Commons
Oliver sitting on one of the frogs at the tadpole playground


Yesterday I was waiting outside the train station waiting for Shanna to pick me up. A silver car pulled up with the driver having similar hair to Shanna's. She wouldn't open the door for me so I started pounding on her window. The driver looked at me-not Shanna! She must have thought I was crazy. The real Shanna pulled up 30 sec later. A taxi cab driver observed the whole thing and said he would have made the same mistake too.

I now have little hairs in my eye brow region, 4 mm lower lashes and one mm uppers. Wish my head hair would grow more though I now see some dark hairs. I didn't think they irradiated my arm pit but it turned dark purple. Now some of the skin is peeling. I ran 4 miles along the water. Much more humid here than Michigan and I was just dripping with sweat. We took Oliver for a walk in the Boston Commons. I couldn't find the make room for ducklings statues but he had lots of fun running around in the tadpole playground next to the Frog Pond.

I am now baby sitting Oliver (asleep) while Shanna runs errands. He is very cute.

Rain is forecasted for the entire week I'm here. Unfair!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive