Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

A sign that doesn't have much to do with Easter but has to do with patient care in general. I wonder how many complaints they get that their care was not 'very good'. From the site below.
Easter card received yesterday from Lesa of LittleLifePreservers.com. There is glitter on the bunny's scarf and the stamp is hand-colored. Very cute.


From one of my favorite sites: The blog of unnecessary quotation marks (http://www.unnecessaryquotes.com/) Apparently the sign maker thinks the 'real' Easter will be next week when the Eastern Orthodox celebrate it.


So it is finally spring. I spent some time clearing out dead growth around my patio yesterday then sitting in the sun doing my puzzles. Today we are going to Josh and Julia's for brunch.


New favorite show, No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, set in Botswana featuring feisty women out to set the world straight. Good scenery, interesting characters, well-acted, suitable for children as there is little violence, etc. I highly recommend it.


So to all my BC and non-BC friends in cyberspace, I wish you all a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

S. F. Heron said...

Happy Easter right back at ya, Sue! Hope you had a blessed and wonderful day!

Followers

Blog Archive