Sunday, April 26, 2009

Eyelashes

If I look sideways, I can see a mm of lower eyelashes. Maybe in 5 days, they will be long enough for mascara. Running is becoming easier. Since Jan 1, I've run about 78 miles. Sounds like alot but it used to be just 3 weeks worth in the not so distant past.

We had some impressive storms yesterday. I took in my delicate stuff for the first round as they predicted hail but I didn't know the second set of storms had hail too and some of my seedlings are damaged. For my birthday, I was givene some calla lily tubers. Can't wait to see what they look like when they come up. I did a little more gardening. Half of my creeping phlox are in bloom.

Waiting for Josh and Julia to take me out to lunch. A lazy day.

1 comment:

Holly said...

yayayayayay for every single gosh darn 'mm' of lash!!

Followers

Blog Archive