Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dude-where's my hair?

I have only one lower eyelash and now my upper lashes are starting to shed-I thought I'd get to keep those but noticing last night that half of them were indeed gone sent me into another depression. I have a few stray hairs where my eyebrows used to be. When I was a girl scout many years ago, I was fascinated by my leader's single line penciled in eyebrows. She was probably 10-20 years younger than I am now. She said she had plucked them in the 40s and they never grew back. Argh! Am I destined to be hairless?I do have a few mm of blonde hair on parts of my scalp that is growing at glacial pace, if it is indeed growing. I rub in that hair growth stuff Marilyn gave me. If anything, it keeps my scalp from drying out.

I am not sure how much weight I gained as I have not looked at the scales but most of the weight is concentrated in my gut, which is just gross. It may just be water weight still from the steroids and Taxol as my fingers are still puffy but I want it gone.

On a positive note, I did run much better today covering almost 4 miles. Josh will take me out to lunch in a bit.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive